Suds fit for a super hero! The perfect kit for someone who loves self-care. Relaxing bath with a glass of bubbly & soapy, sudsy relaxation, anyone? Complete with pearl mica, watermelon powder, and heather flower petals, not only will this soap make ya feel good, but it'll be pretty lovely to look at, too. ;)
The Supply List
1x 1lb honey coco melt & pour base 1x 10ml cotton blossom + tubarose 1x .1oz pearl mica 1x .1oz watermelon powder 1x 1oz heather flower petals 2x silicone rectangle bar molds 1x bamboo mixing spoon
Remove wrap and label from the soap base.
1. Use a knife to carefully cut the soap block into four to six smaller pieces.
2. Place the soap base into the microwave-safe bowl and heat in 30 seconds intervals until the soap is liquified. Do not overheat. Use caution when removing the bowl from the microwave as it may be hot.
3. Stir it up. Stir your soap lightly to make sure there are no big pieces left. Add your entire bottle of fragrance or essential oil.
4. Add your mica and/or colorants, mix in the entire amount. (You can mix this with a small amount of Organic Sugar Cane Alcohol before adding it to the soap to help dissolve everything better.) Gently mix for 1 minute or until ingredients are fully combined.
5. Slowly pour soap into the mold. (You can spray your mold with some Organic Sugar Cane Alcohol.)
6. Decorate! If you are using botanicals, sprinkle on top of your soaps immediately. Some botanicals may discolor over time.
7. Chill out. Let your soaps fully set on a flat surface until they are solid and they have thoroughly cooled before moving(even a little bit). Once cooled, they can be unmold and they are ready to use!
8. Each kit will make 4-8 bars of soap depending on the mold and size in your kit.
Directions for Use
Wet the soap, and lather your body and/or hands with it for about 10-20 seconds (to be very clean) then rinse with water, Let the soaps fully dry. Some botanical may come off as the soaps are used, this is normal.