1. In an appropriately sized bowl or container, combine 18 oz of sodium bicarbonate, 9oz of citric acid, and 1oz of barley starch powder. Mix with clean hands and break up any clumps.
2. In a small clean vessel, add .33oz of biosolv natural solubilizer and .20oz of Vanilla cupcake + rainbow sprinkles fragrance. Mix completely.
3. Slowly pour your solubilizer/fragrance mixture into your powders and mix with clean hands until mixture is clump free.
4. If your mixture sticks to your hand scrape back into the bowl and continue mixing.
5. Add .05 oz of psychedelic ECO glitter and mix until evenly distributed.
1. Fill each side of your metal bath bomb molds (use your hands to pack it in there) and smash the two sides of the mold together.
2. Repeat step 1 to the other half of your mold.
3. Allow to rest for 10-15 minutes and then remove.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 until all mixture is used.
5. Product can be stored as is, or wrapped in plastic wrap.